The Trengo website and the Trengo product represent the same brand, yet each require special attention. Ideally, when you come in, the website will offer viewers the perfect balance between knowledge and positive emotion: freshness, trust and that ease when you find an answer to all of your problems. Your goal as a web designer will be to make it a no-brainer for companies to sign up for a trial with Trengo. If you're like the rest of the people in the product team, your work energizes you the most when you are proactive and creative.
Trengo is the market-leading customer service platform for customer service focused companies, such as eCommerce shops and retailers. With Trengo, companies can efficiently scale their customer service and provide a high-quality customer experience. This is possible with the adoption of different channels from phone, email, and Whatsapp messages, to chatbox and social channels. With an exceptional A-round investment of $36M lead by Insights Partners and Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
What your day looks like
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
- You own the design process for an improved website, from ideation to release, as part of the design team.
- You design landing pages for the A/B tests and campaigns of the marketing team.
- You aim to increase the conversion of the website, by A/B testing improvements.
- You create a design system for the website itself and work with the product designers to align it with the product's design system.
- You collaborate with marketing, development and even data, when helping analyse conversion flows.
- You get to work with a fun and fresh digital brand, with lots of freedom to improve it.
What we expect
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell us a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
- You worked with fun brands before, who can present themselves clearly to the world.
- You have hands-on experience in improving the website conversion funnels, whether it's via agencies or in-house.
- You're super detail-focused and used to killing your darlings if an A/B test shows a better way.
- Your experience in website design is broad, from UX to UI and even a bit of visual.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company, where your career can evolve: we're aiming to be 90 people in team Trengo, by the end of the year. 2020 was epic, 2021 was fabulous and, best believe it, 2022 is looking bright on our side.
- Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
- A learning budget to feed your curiosity and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed.
- For when we're back in the office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together. Also, your expenses for traveling to happy Utrecht will be reimbursed.
- Everything you need to work safely and comfortably from home during the pandemic: 4k screen, MacBook, noise-canceling headphones, desk, chair, etc.