Fast-growing SaaS startup from Utrecht, The Netherlands is looking for a Webdesigner
Trengo is a fast-growing start-up that is building the next generation inbox. We make it easy for customer-facing teams to collaborate on conversations via channels such as email, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, voice, and website chat in one shared inbox. With a 1.75M investment from Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
We are looking for a web-designer with a curious mindset that is always looking for the latest design hypes in web-design. You are consistently looking to improve your work to optimize conversion rates, while having the ownership of the entire process, from design to creation.
What your day looks like
- With your creativity and sense of ownership you run projects from start to finish;
- You ensure the latest design trends are applied into your daily work;
- You make sure your work always prioritizes UI/UX;
- You will be working with Figma or Sketch, a lot;
What we expect
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in a relevant field;
- 5+ years of experience as a designer or similar role;
- Strong UI/UX and A/B testing experience;
- A curious attitude that ensures you are up to date with the current design/coding trends;
- Knowledge of Webflow;
- You can create a WordPress theme;
- You have experience with creating designs in Indesign or Illustrator.
What we offer
- A competitive salary based on your experience;
- NS business card of reimbursed travel expenses;
- Macbook + 4K screen & your own desk + noise-canceling headset + whatever you need to get the job done;
- The opportunity to join a team in a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS scale-up;
- A daily well-prepared lunch;
- Employment: full-time;
- 25 days off per year.
This function is currently fulfilled. Responding is therefore no longer possible.