Fast-growing SaaS startup from Utrecht, The Netherlands is looking for a Workplace experience manager.
Trengo is the market-leading customer service platform for customer service focussed companies, such as eCommerce shops, retailers. With Trengo, companies can efficiently scale their customer service and provide a high-quality customer experience. This is possible with the adoption of different channels from phone, email, and Whatsapp messages, to chatbox and social channels. With an exceptional a-round investment of $36M lead by Insights Partners and Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
In all this crazy growth, there is nothing more important than ensuring that all our colleagues are working in an inspiring and supporting environment. As our Workplace experience manager, you have the needs of our Trengo Heros at heart. You get energized by working side by side with José, Niels and the rest of the people team to maintain and keep building the best atmosphere in our office.
What your day looks like
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
- Together with the team, you make sure that everyone in the office always has everything they need. From stationary to complementary tools (extensions cords, working coffee machines, and coffee cups on each of our three floors, ect.).
- You understand how important is to prevent "hanger" among our Trengo Heros. So, you prepare a tasty and nutritious lunch every day in our brand new kitchen. You also make sure that our cabinets and fridge are always stocked with snacks and drinks, especially for our Friday drinks (vrijmibos).
- As consequence, you help to coordinate the relationship with external suppliers so that we have enough stock at all times.
- You will be helping with the planning of internal events and ensuring their flawless execution.
- With your enthusiasm and positive attitude, you are our best business card. You welcome both our customers and our (potential) colleagues and make sure that everyone feels completely at home.
What we expect
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell us a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- You are a real people person and proactively support your colleagues.
- You are stress-resistant, organized, and get energy from doing different tasks.
- You love cooking for others and are not afraid to get creative.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company, where your career can evolve: we're aiming to be 90 people in team Trengo, by the end of the year. 2020 was epic and, best believe it, 2021 is looking bright on our side.
- Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
- A learning budget to feed your curiosity and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed.
- For when we're back in the office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together. Also, your expenses for traveling to happy Utrecht will be reimbursed.
- Everything you need to work safely and comfortably from home during the pandemic: 4k screen, MacBook, noise-canceling headphones, desk, chair, etc.
- Full-time employment contract and 25 days off per year.