Fast-growing SaaS startup from Utrecht, The Netherlands is looking for an Account Manager.
As an Account Manager, you are responsible for proactively identifying opportunities for your set of accounts and managing relationships to ensure client engagement and satisfaction. But, you also operate as a trusted partner for our clients in a proactive way to make sure they are realizing the full value of our product. In this position, you are truly not alone. You are joining a close team with a great variety of backgrounds who will be supporting you in all steps of the way.
Trengo is the market-leading customer service platform for customer service focussed companies, such as eCommerce shops, retailers. With Trengo, companies can efficiently optimize their customer service and provide a high-quality customer experience. This is possible with the adoption of different channels from phone, email, and Whatsapp messages, to chatbox and social channels. With an exceptional A-round investment of $36M lead by Insights Partners and Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
What your day looks like
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
- Manage your own portfolio of clients, become their trusted consultant and internal advocate. Starting with providing them with a complete onboarding session to advising them on how to improve their use of Trengo in later stages.
- You proactively build relationships with our customers to increase product adoption.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Product Specialists, and Product Team to improve our software and understand our customers.
- Perform business reviews and regular health check-ins to drive retention and growth.
- You are comfortable analyzing qualitative and quantitative data to proactively identify customers' changing needs, monitor their engagement levels, and escalate critical issues.
What we expect
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell me a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
- You have experience in SMB environments.
- 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Minimum completed Bachelor (HBO / WO), or equivalent work experience in Account management.
- You are entrepreneurial and eager, but also a true team player.
- You have an analytical and commercial mindset.
- Near-native level in Dutch and English, and another European language is a plus.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company, where your career can evolve: we would be 65 people now if you join and we're aiming to be 90 in team Trengo, by the end of the year. 2020 was epic and, best believe it, 2021 is looking bright on our side;
- Full-time employment contract and 25 days off per year;
- Everything you need to work safely and comfortably from home during the pandemic: 4k screen, MacBook, noise-canceling headphones, desk, chair etc.
- Free sessions with psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us;
- For when we're back in the office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together. Also, your expenses for traveling to happy Utrecht will be reimbursed.
Now what? Don’t worry, I understand if you don’t know what to do right now. You like what you read but you still have questions before deciding to move forward. I got you! I am Josy, a friendly and inclusive recruiter. Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good decision, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, email me your questions: [email protected]. If you are ready, talk to you soon.