In het kort
Fast-growing SaaS startup from Utrecht, The Netherlands is looking for a Data Analyst.
Trengo is a fast-growing start-up that is building the next generation inbox. We make it easy for customer-facing teams to collaborate on conversations via channels such as email, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, voice, and website chat in one shared inbox. With a 1.75M investment from Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
To drive a profitable growth, we are looking for a Data Analyst to join our ambitious and dynamic team. The ideal candidate is highly analytical, trustworthy, and can help Trengo make business decisions through data products that provide valuable business insights.
Hoe ziet je dag eruit
- Gather, organize, and analyze the most important and business-driving data from multiple sources;
- Develop new dashboards and reports to support the understanding of the customer journey and other business operations;
- Develop data strategy and insights to increase customer growth and retention;
- In-depth data analysis to create actionable insights to and predictions for business opportunities;
- Structure and define the deliverable to meet the needs of stakeholders;
- Present information to key stakeholders using data visualization techniques.
Wat verwachten wij van jou
- 2-3 years of professional experience in a similar position;
- Master's degree in Econometrics, Applied Mathematics or related fields;
- Strong knowledge of R or Python and SQL;
- Experience with BI dashboard creation (ideally with PowerBI or Tableau);
- Previous experience in a fast growing software startup.
Wat bieden wij jou
- A competitive salary based on your experience;
- NS business card or reimbursed travel expenses;
- Macbook + 4K screen & your own desk + noise-canceling headset + whatever you need to get the job done;
- The opportunity to join a team in a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS scale-up;
- A daily well-prepared lunch;
- Employment: full-time;
- 25 days off per year.