In het kort
Fast-growing SaaS startup from Utrecht, The Netherlands is looking for a Head of Marketing.
Trengo is a fast-growing start-up that is building the next generation inbox. We make it easy for customer-facing teams to collaborate on conversations via channels such as email, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, voice, and website chat in one shared inbox. With a 1.75M investment from Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
As our Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for Trengo's revenue targets in collaboration with other department heads. Currently, our market offerings are mainly focused on the Netherlands. In the coming months, we will be expanding our growth in Europe.
Hoe ziet je dag eruit
- Lead and grow our demand/lead generation, product marketing and content marketing teams;
- Translate the product vision into strategy to drive awareness and adoption;
- Create and tailor our product positioning and marketing programs to our target market;
- Manage the demand generation strategy, process, budget, and metrics for the Netherlands and other European countries;
- Drive planning of demand generation programs that scale globally through email, social, PPC, retargeting, events, and other channels;
- Work closely with Sales to set goals, manage the lead flow and increase conversion rates at each stage of the marketing and sales engagement.
Wat verwachten wij van jou
- 12+ Marketing experience with at least 4 years of B2B SaaS experience with a strong focus on SMB in a leadership role;
- You are a trustworthy and respectful example for our young, motivated marketing team;
- You have a successful track record with scaling a SaaS start-up from 1 to 10M ARR, fast;
- You are a data-driven marketing leader with a strong vision.
Wat bieden wij jou
- The opportunity to build and lead the marketing team in a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS scale-up;
- A competitive salary based on your experience and network;
- An Employee Stock Options Plan;
- A daily well-prepared lunch;
- Employment: full-time.