In het kort
Fast-growing SaaS startup from Utrecht, The Netherlands is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) - Nordics.
Trengo is a fast-growing start-up that is building the next generation inbox. We make it easy for customer-facing teams to collaborate on conversations via channels such as email, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, voice, and website chat in one shared inbox. With a 1.75M investment from Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
Kickstart your career as a Sales Development Representative. You are the face of Trengo. You take responsibility for the first contact moments with our prospects and follow up on-, and qualify leads. You are a strong communicator and are motivated to attract new potential customers.
Hoe ziet je dag eruit
- Outbound prospecting: you use LinkedIn, phone, email, and social channels to find (international) customers and contacts for our Account Executive team;
- Inbound prospecting: you qualify leads that come from the Marketing team;
- You analyze the demands and needs of the customers in order to help and explain Trengo's added value;
- You plan appointments for the Account Executive team and you (co) host demos and in-depth sales presentations;
- You deliver amazing customer experiences;
Wat verwachten wij van jou
- You have at least a Bachelor's degree and you have at least 1 year of experience in Sales and SaaS;
- You want to develop yourself as a Sales professional in a fast-growing Startup;
- You are entrepreneurial and competitive, but also a true team player;
- Near native English & Swedish, plus at least 1 more Nordics' language at near native level;
- You are an authentic person with the ambition to help Trengo grow internationally.
Wat bieden wij jou
- A competitive salary based on your experience;
- NS business card of reimbursed travel expenses;
- Macbook + 4K screen & your own desk + noise-canceling headset + whatever you need to get the job done;
- The opportunity to join a team in a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS scale-up;
- A daily well-prepared lunch;
- Employment: full-time;
- 25 days off per year.