In het kort
Fast-growing SaaS startup from Utrecht, The Netherlands is looking for a Sales Manager.
Trengo is a fast-growing start-up that is building the next generation inbox. We make it easy for customer-facing teams to collaborate on conversations via channels such as email, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, voice, and live-chat in one shared inbox. With a 1.75M investment from Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
Trengo Sales team drives the company forward by bringing our software platform to new customers every single day. As a Sales Manager you will be guiding and motivating an energetic, result-oriented, and international team of Sales Development Representatives and Account Executives. The team is growing rapidly and your job will be to bring our Sales team to the next level.
Hoe ziet je dag eruit
- Support and guide our international sales team of Sales Development Reps and Account Executives, listening to their needs and assisting them with client meetings, presentations and negotiations;
- Coach and train our current team members. You'll provide feedback regarding Sales and personal development, their focus, and you'll work on weekly forecast reviews;
- Train new hires and make sure they go through a successful onboarding period so that they are ready to present our product at its highest potential;
- Manage productivity, funnel of opportunities and quality to ensure teams meet established goals and standards;
- Develop and improve programs and procedures with the aim of enhancing performance and productivity for the team and individual members;
- Together with our Head of Sales you evaluate the performance of our Sales team periodically to note areas of improvement and celebrate personal victories.
Wat verwachten wij van jou
- 7+ total years of experience working in sales teams in SaaS companies;
- Minimum of a Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in English, Dutch and another EU language;
- Proven leadership skills with 4+ years of building, growing, and managing a highly prolific Sales team;
- Strong organizational skills to effectively delegate tasks to team members and keep track of sales goals;
- Strong customer focus to identify, and respond to customer needs in a timely and efficient manner. You believe that both external and internal customers are a high priority;
- A proactive attitude with which you initiate actions to capitalize on them by looking for new and productive ways to make an impact.
Wat bieden wij jou
- A competitive salary based on your experience;
- NS business card or reimbursed travel expenses;
- Macbook + 4K screen on your own desk + noise-canceling headset + whatever you need to get the job done;
- The opportunity to join a team in a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS scale-up;
- A daily well-prepared lunch;
- Employment: full-time;
- 25 days off per year.