At Trengo, we are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic outbound Sales Development Representative to join us and contribute to the creation of compelling outbound sales strategies. If you have some experience in setting up an outbound sales strategy and generating leads for a high-growth tech company, and you love working in a fast-paced, international environment, Trengo will be a great place for you.
At Trengo, we believe in a world where technology empowers the relationship between companies and their customers. That’s why our mission is to build the smartest customer engagement platform to replace repetitive work with meaningful conversations. How do we do that? Our software makes it easy for customer-facing teams to communicate with customers via multiple channels, all in one shared inbox. Email, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, live-chat, you name it. With a Series A investment of $36M led by Insight Partners and Peak Capital and becoming one of the four official WhatsApp Business Solutions Providers in the Netherlands, we empower our customers to scale their businesses and optimize the channels their clients truly prefer.
What your day looks like
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
- You will develop and execute an outbound sales strategy to drive revenue and generate leads.
- You will manage and prioritize a high volume of outbound sales activities, including email and call campaigns.
- You will qualify leads, progress them through the sales funnel and advise on how to close them.
- You will collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to develop and implement lead generation initiatives.
What we expect
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell us a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
- You have 1+ years of experience in an outbound sales role.
- You have proven experience setting up and executing an outbound sales strategy.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English. Extra languages like German or Spanish are a nice plus, but not a must-have.
- You have a commercial mindset and you know what it takes to generate leads related to an ICP.
- It is a nice plus if you have experience using a CRM like HubSpot.
- You are ambitious and you want to grow as a sales professional.
- Experience selling a SaaS products is a big plus.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company where your career can evolve. With the help of your number one supporter, your manager, you will follow our departmental growth tracks to pursue the career you want. This is one of the reasons for our positive Glassdoor reviews (4.8/5).
- We really value flexibility and trust our people. That’s why we work hybrid, and our people can work from abroad for 60 days per year.
- Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
- An education budget of €2.000 to feed your curiosity and a development plan in collaboration with your manager.
- 28 vacation days to rest, have fun, and travel as you wish. But, every once in a while, we also like to do it together. The last time, we went on an amazing trip to Valencia!
- When we're in our beautiful office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together prepared by our in-house chef and workplace experience team. Also, your traveling expenses to Utrecht will be reimbursed.
Your recruitment experience at Trengo
We aim for our recruitment experience to be fast, enjoyable, and fruitful - for both sides. Via this link, you can see what you can expect from your recruitment journey with us.
Otherwise don’t worry, we understand if you don’t know what to do right now. You like what you read but you still have questions before deciding to move forward. We got you! I am Evangelos, your friendly recruiter and part of Trengo’s Talent Team. Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good choice, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, feel free to ask a question in the flowbot. If you are ready, talk to you soon.