As our System Engineer at Trengo, you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks related to automation, integrations and project management. This position involves troubleshooting and resolving complex system-related issues, as well as developing and implementing initiatives to ensure the efficient and reliable operation of the system.
At Trengo, we believe in a world where technology empowers the relationship between companies and their customers. That’s why our mission is to build the smartest customer engagement platform to replace repetitive work with meaningful conversations. How do we do that? Our software makes it easy for customer-facing teams to communicate with customers via multiple channels, all in one shared inbox. Email, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, live-chat, you name it. With a Series A investment of $36M led by Insight Partners and Peak Capital and becoming one of the four official WhatsApp Business Solutions Providers in the Netherlands, we empower our customers to scale their businesses and optimize the channels their clients truly prefer.
What your day looks like
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
- You help with troubleshooting and resolving complex system-related issues.
- You develop and implement automation, integration and project management initiatives across internal teams.
- You maintain and improve system security.
- You create, test, and deploy software and (potentially) hardware components.
- You monitor system performance and resolve any issues.
- You develop user and system documentation.
- You collaborate with other departments to ensure successful project completion
What we expect
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell us a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
- You have around 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- You have proven experience and working knowledge of MDM and IAM.
- You have strong knowledge of automation, integration, and project management tools and techniques.
- You have knowledge of system security best practices.
- You have exceptional problem-solving and communication skills.
- You are able to work independently and as part of different teams inside Trengo.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company where your career can evolve. With the help of your number one supporter, your manager, you will follow our departmental growth tracks to pursue the career you want. This is one of the reasons for our positive Glassdoor reviews (4.8/5).
- We really value flexibility and trust our people. That’s why we work hybrid, and our people can work from abroad for 60 days per year.
- Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
- An education budget of €1000 to feed your curiosity, extra budget for team trainings, and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed.
- 28 vacation days to rest, have fun, and travel as you wish. But, every once in a while, we also like to do it together. The last time, we went on an amazing trip to Valencia!
- When we're in our beautiful office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together prepared by our in-house chef and workplace experience team. Also, your traveling expenses to Utrecht will be reimbursed.
Your recruitment experience at Trengo
We aim for our recruitment experience to be fast, enjoyable, and fruitful - for both sides. Via this link, you can see what you can expect from your recruitment journey with us.
Otherwise don’t worry, we understand if you don’t know what to do right now. You like what you read but you still have questions before deciding to move forward. We got you! I am Evangelos, your friendly recruiter and part of Trengo’s Talent Team. Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good choice, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, feel free to ask a question in the flowbot. If you are ready, talk to you soon.