6 must-have bol.com integrations for business partners
More and more online shops in the Netherlands are becoming bol.com partners. The number of sales via bol.com's partner platform grew by as much as 110% in the fourth quarter of 2020. More than 41,000 retailers are now connected, and that number is growing steadily.
To manage bol.com as efficiently as possible, there are several parties offering integrations. Below, we have compiled a list of the best bol.com integrations.
The best bol.com integrations
With Trengo's customer service software, you can handle all your customer queries in one platform. This way, you centralise all your communications from channels such as email, live chat, WhatsApp and bol.com, for example, in a single view. This means that customer service teams no longer have to click back and forth between their inbox and the partner platform. Very efficient.
With Trengo's bol.com integration, you can:
- Manage all your bol.com customer queries together with other channels in one platform
- Direct insight into related customer and order information
- Automatise your customer communication with rules, quick replies and auto-replies
- Collaborate with your team on answering customer queries
bol.com partner who also happen to use a Lightspeed webshop can use a link between the two platforms. The integration ensures that orders on bol.com's partner platform are imported into your webshop in real time. Prices and stocks are thus automatically updated, so you don't have to keep switching to bol.com.
With Lightspeed's bol.com integration, you can:
- Link the partner platform directly to your web shop
- Automatically update prices and stock on bol.com
Picqer is easy-to-use online software for managing your warehouse. Especially for web shops. With the bol.com integration, you can automatically import orders into Picqer. For example, sent pick lists from Picqer are automatically reported to bol.com as 'shipped'.
With Picqer's bol.com integration, you can:
- Import orders into Picqer in real time
- Send shipment notifications including tracking codes to bol.com
- Send stock changes to bol.com in real time
- Automatically cancel cancelled orders in Picqer
One of the most time-consuming processes for any webshop is shipping orders. The Sendcloud integration makes this easier for bol.com partners. For example, picking, packing and printing the shipping labels of bol.com orders is fully automated.
With Sendcloud's bol.com integration, you can:
- Save time with shipping tools for picking, packing and labels
- Keep customers informed with branded tracking pages
Another party making sending bol.com packages easier is MyParcel. Whereas previously you had to manually copy and paste addresses from bol.com to MyParcel, now you can import all bol.com orders and create a MyParcel shipment with the click of a button. This saves a lot of time, especially if you receive several orders a day.
With MyParcel's bol.com integration, you can:
- Easily create automated shipping labels
- Your parcel preferences while importing bol.com orders
- All shipping labels in one go as batch printing
With Channable's direct integration, you can easily advertise on bol.com. Whenever there are changes in your product stock, the API ensures that the information in the ad is always up-to-date. This way, you don't have to spend time constantly monitoring the ads yourself and whether anything needs to be changed.
With Channable's bol.com integration, you can:
- Automatically reflect changes in your stock or prices in your bol.com ads
- In a few easy steps, create bol.com ads
- Always offer the most competitive prices with the bol.com repricer
Automate bol.com sales
In a market where webshops are becoming increasingly dependent on large marketplaces like bol.com and Amazon, it is important to be close to the mark. But make sure you organise everything as efficiently as possible. With the right bol.com integrations, you can capitalise on the e-commerce giant's popularity without wasting unnecessary time yourself.