How to set up an auto-reply on Telegram
If you stumbled upon this blog, you’re probably already using Telegram for your business. And with success — since you’re looking for a way to manage all the incoming Telegram messages even better. Auto-replies can help you achieve just that.
By setting up an auto-reply on Telegram, you assure customers of a fast response which leaves your team with more time to manage incoming messages. This not only reduces the workload on your team but also increases customer satisfaction.
The best part? Setting them up can already be done in a few steps. In fact, you don’t even have to write the auto-replies yourself. There is a list of 8 inspiring auto-replies included in this blog.
So, sit back and relax.
The benefits of using an auto-reply for Telegram
With a welcome message for Telegram, you can:
Maintain a fast response time
Customers will get an instant response, even outside business hours.
Improve your accessibility
Day or night, it doesn’t matter. You’re always ready to offer support.
Improve customer satisfaction
By sending a clear auto-reply message, customers know what to expect from your team and will not be up to any surprises.
How to create an auto response on Telegram
I’ll get straight to the point: it’s not possible to set an auto-reply directly in Telegram. The app itself doesn’t offer this feature, which is why you need a third-party application to make it happen.
There are multiple apps that you can choose from, each with its own specialty. Since you’re using Telegram for your business, I recommend you to set up an auto-reply with an omnichannel communication platform, such as Trengo. Here you can manage your Telegram messages together with your other channels in one view, work together with colleagues on Telegram messages, and automate conversations with auto-replies.
How to set up a Telegram auto message in Trengo
It all starts with setting up your Telegram account in Trengo. This can be done within minutes, and it allows you to manage Telegram messages from your Trengo inbox.
After this, it’s time to set up the auto-reply itself. Here’s how:
1. Go to Trengo’s settings → automation → auto-replies.
2. Click on the green + sign.
3. Select Telegram as a channel.
4. Decide when the auto-reply should be triggered. You can choose between the following instances:
- During business hours
- Outside of business hours
- On specific days (for example: only on weekends)
5. Write your auto-reply message.
6. Click ‘Save’.
8 inspiring Telegram auto-reply examples
Now that you know how to set up an auto reply in Telegram, it’s time to share the promised auto-reply message examples. I hope they can be of good use or inspire you to create one yourself.
1. “Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. We’ll get back to you within 4 hours. Kind regards, team [business].”
2. “Hello! Thank you for your message. We’re currently out of the office, but we will get back to you on our next working day. You can check our opening hours at trengo.com/businesshours. ⏰ Talk to you soon!”
3. “Thanks for your message. 😄 We’ll get back to you within 24 hours. In the meantime, you can check out our help center for more information. Changes are, you can already find your answer there.”
4. “Thanks for reaching out to us via Telegram. We promise to get back to you shortly.”
5. “Hi there! We received your message, and we’ll redirect it to our best-fit agent. 🧑💻 You can expect an answer within 8 hours.”
6. “Hi, you! Good to see you here. We would love to share with you a 50% discount code on all our summer clothes. Here you go XXX. Happy shopping! 🛍 “
7. “Hello! We’re currently closed, but we’ll get back to you first thing in the morning. In the meantime, you can read our new blog article about [title] here: [link].”
8. “Hi! Thanks for your message. We’re currently a bit more busy than usual. We try to get to your message as quickly as we can. Thanks for your patience.”
Create a welcome message for Telegram
Congrats! You passed this course on how to set up a Telegram auto-reply. 🥳 Now it’s time for some action. Start your 14-day free trial account at Trengo to discover how our tool makes managing Telegram messages easy and fast.
Try Trengo for free!🚀
A shared inbox for teams.Create Account
More than 20.000 companies preceded you.