Top 15 Instagram quick reply examples for businesses
If you manage an Instagram business account, you probably send out a lot of similar replies to customers. Because even though every person on earth may be unique in their own way, they do tend to ask a lot of the same questions.
If you go into your Instagram DMs right now, I bet 90% of the messages look something like this:
- Do you still have product X in stock?
- What are your delivery times?
- Can I get a discount?
- What's the return policy?
- I still haven't received my order, can you find on what's going on?
- And so on.
Interaction with your customers is incredibly important. If you get a lot of questions, and they're not all complaints, you're doing something right. So, good job.
But answering the same repetitive questions every single day can become time-consuming. That's why you should start using Instagram quick replies.
The benefits of using saved replies on Instagram
Here are the benefits of using quick replies to answer questions from your customers on Instagram:
- You work more efficiently
- You're able to reply faster
- You keep the same tone of voice in your communication
- Your entire team always spreads the same information (no need to ask a colleague about the return policy, it's in the quick replies).
How to use quick replies on Instagram
By now you may be wondering how to even use a quick reply on Instagram.
When you have a business account, you can do this as follows:
1. Go to your direct messages
2. Click on the 'quick reply' icon (the little chat bubble with three dots in the bottom right corner)
3. Next, tap 'New Quick Reply'
4. Here, you can write down your first quick reply
5. In the 'Shortcut' field, write down a shortcut (max. 15 characters). This will trigger the quick reply later on.
15 Instagram quick reply examples
Now that you know why and how you can use quick replies, I'll share a couple of Instagram quick reply examples that'll save you hours of time in the years to come. I've made sure to keep them the way you want them on Instagram:
- And short again.
This is what social media, and especially Instagram, is all about. People want quick answers, clear information, and a no-nonsense communication style.
- Hey there, thanks for reaching out! 👋
- Hello! My name is [employee name]. How can I help you?
- Hi, [name customer]. Thanks for reaching out to [company].
- Our business hours are from [add business hours here]. We hope to see you there soon!
We missed your message
- Sorry for the wait! You left us a message while we were offline. Feel free to ask me anything. 🤝
- We have been receiving a lot of messages, which is why it has taken us a while to get to yours. Sorry for the wait!
Return policies and refunds
- All items purchased at [company] can be returned within 14 weekdays. You can read our return policy here: [link].
- We have got that refund headed your way. You should get it within [timespan].
We don't offer discounts
- Unfortunately, we currently don’t provide any discount except for what you see on our website.
- We're currently experiencing some technical issues. Our team is working hard on getting everything back to normal ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience!
- Quick update: the issue has been fixed. Thanks for being patient with us!
Ask happy customers for reviews
- Glad to help! Would you mind leaving a review of your experience with us? It won't take long: [link].
The product you asked for is in stock again
- Good news! Remember you asked us about [product]? We will finally have it in stock again by tomorrow. It's not on the website yet, but we wanted to already reach out to you.
What else can we do?
- Happy to help! 😊 Is there anything else I can help you out with?
- You're welcome! Please let me know if you have any more questions.
The benefits of using Trengo to manage your Instagram DMs
- You can manage Instagram together with your other channels in one view
- The platform is built for collaboration, making it easy for colleagues to discuss customer questions right within the thread
- You can automate conversations with quick replies, auto-replies, and even chatbots.
Using Instagram saved replies makes life easier. They simply save you time — especially if you get a lot of the same questions daily, like most companies do.
However, always keep the right tone of voice in mind. A customer should never feel that you are trying to save time. The only thing they should feel is the sense that you did your best to truly help them. For this, you have to always be careful and keep the tone of your quick replies informal.
Besides using the right Instagram quick reply examples, the right customer service platform can help out even more. It helps you store the quick replies in the best way possible and offers even more automation options on top of that. Sign up for a free Trengo trial, and try it out for yourself.