Customer service is one of the most important departments within Volero. Gwenda Miog —E-commerce Manager— wants Volero to deliver great customer experiences. For that reason, she chose Trengo as their new customer service platform. The result? Within six short months, the customer service response time was already significantly reduced. Instead of waiting 8,5 hours, customers now get an answer within 5,5 hours. On top of that, the customer service team works a lot more efficiently.
"The transition to Trengo, including all integrations, was successfully handled within a week."
Gwenda Miog, E-commerce Manager at Volero
Volero is the biggest webshop for rugs in the Netherlands. They sell rugs for the living room, bedroom, nursery, and garden. Every day hundreds of questions come in via email, chat, and social media. Volero looked for a customer service platform to:
- Make it easy for customer service agents to communicate with customers
- Efficiently organize incoming questions of all different channels
- Help reply quickly and consistently to customers.
Volero chose Trengo as the customer service platform for all their incoming questions. All emails and live chats pop up on Trengo’s platform. Customer service agents can easily select a quick reply — thanks to labels. The integrations with Lightspeed and Picqer give the team direct insights into the order and delivery status. All without having to switch tabs.
The implementation of Trengo has resulted into the following outcomes for Volero:
- The customer service response time went from 8,5 hours to 5,5 hours
- The team now works efficiently based on different labels
- The Lightspeed and Picqer integrations instantly show order and shipment details.
Streamline your communication
Are you ready to grow your business with excellent customer service? Start your 14-day free trial today. No credit card required.