When it comes to ads, you want to generate more than just awareness. The end goal is to increase your sales and get leads. In Facebook, you can create ads that invite users to start a chat with your team in Facebook Messenger. This feature lowers the bar for potential customers to get in touch with your business and brings you closer to your goal.
But before you start creating some brand new Facebook ads, it’s important to think about your next step. How are you going to keep up with all incoming Facebook messages in response to your ads?
You can do this by creating auto-replies. With these pre-written messages, you’ll leave no questions unanswered and you give your potential customers a warm welcome.
In this article, you’ll learn how to set up Facebook Messenger auto-replies and you’ll find 10 ready-to-use auto-replies to ads.
How to set up Facebook Messenger auto-replies to ads
There are two ways to set up Facebook Messenger auto-replies to ads. You can either:
- Set up an auto-reply in your Facebook account
- Set up an auto-reply with Trengo
Set up an auto-reply in Facebook Messenger
Facebook makes settings up auto-replies very easy. Here’s how to set it up:
- First, go to the Facebook section of Creator Studio
- Click on “Inbox”
- Click on “Automatic responses”
- Turn any of the automatic response options on or off
- After selecting an option, click the blue “Edit Message” button to customize the automated response. You can customize things such as:
- Timing (when the message is sent after being triggered)
- Personalization (use dynamic content, such as the customer’s name)
- Images, videos, and buttons
Set up an auto-reply with Trengo
In Trengo’s customer service platform, you can create one auto-reply for all your communication channels. Think of channels like Facebook Messenger, Instagram, WhatsApp, live chat, and more.
Also, when setting up an auto-reply in Trengo, you can customize the day and time it will be triggered:
- During business hours
- Outside business hours
- On specific days
Here’s how to set it up:
- Open your Trengo platform
- Go to settings > automation > auto-replies
- Click on the green + sign
- Pick Facebook Messenger as a channel
- Write your auto-reply message
- Select specific days you want the auto-reply to be triggered
- Save your auto-reply
10 ready-to-use Facebook Messenger auto-replies to ads
When a Facebook user starts a chat in response to your ad, you have to act fast. Otherwise, you might lose them as a potential customer. That’s where these 10 Facebook Messenger auto-replies come in handy. Use them to your advantage.
General Facebook Messenger auto-replies
1. “Hi, there! Thanks for your interest in our product. 🙏 We’ll get back to you within 2 hours.”
2. “Hi! Thanks for your message! Great to see that you’re as excited about our product as we are. ✨ We’ll make sure we answer your question within 4 hours.”
3. “Hi, you! Thank you for starting a chat. We’d love to tell you more about our product. 🙂 Our team will answer your question within 2 hours.”
Out-of-office Facebook Messenger auto-replies
4. “Hi [customer name], it’s great to see you here! We would love to answer your question, but we’re currently closed. We will get back to you on our next working day. 🙋♀️”
5. “Hi there. Thanks for shooting us a message. As much as we like to help you, we’re currently not available. ⏰ Please, hold on a little bit longer, we’ll get back to you on Monday.”
6. “Hello! Thanks for your message. Great to see that you’re interested in our products. 😍 Unfortunately, we’re currently out-of-office. You can check our opening hours here: [link]. We’ll get back to you on our next working day.”
Event-based Facebook Messenger auto-replies
7. “Deck the halls with boughs of holly fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la. 🎅 We at [business name] wish you a Merry Christmas and a sparkling New Year. Since we are enjoying a little party ourselves, we’ll promise to get back to you on the 2nd of January.”
8. “Ho-ho-ho! We wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. ✨ We’re currently busing helping out Santa, so it might take us a little longer to respond. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.”
Auto-replies to boost your sales
9. “Hi [customer name], thanks for your Facebook message. We’ll get back to you within 4 hours. In the meantime, can we delight you with a little sale? 🤑 You can use code XXX to get a 20% discount on all our sneakers. Talk to you soon!”
10. “Hi, you! Thanks for showing interest in our product! We’ll get back to you within 2 hours. P.S. Did you already know we have a 15% discount code for our new customers? 🤫 You can use the code: XXX.”
Get the most out of your Facebook ads
The time has come to push out your Facebook ads and start engaging in conversations. Hopefully, these 10 Facebook Messenger auto-replies to ads can help you to deliver the best first impression and boosts your sales.
Looking for more inspiration on how to use Facebook Messenger for your business? Here are some nice articles: