How to integrate a chatbot with Facebook Messenger ads
If you want to sell more, you need to advertise more. A product hardly ever sells itself. The good thing about the digital age we live in is that we can advertise everywhere. Not just alongside the road on a billboard. We can target specific people on all their favorite channels. Facebook is one of those channels. Indispensible, and so are Facebook ads.
But what if your ad is working so well, that a lot of people are contacting you at the same time? You might miss out on the opportunity to answer all your prospect’s questions. That’s where chatbots come into play. In this blog, you’ll find out how to integrate a chatbot with Facebook Messenger ads.
The benefits of using a chatbot for Facebook Messenger ads
If you want your Facebook ad to perform well you need engaging copy, an appealing image, and a clear call to action. Let’s say the call to action is to chat directly with your brand. You might want to consider a chatbot. You don’t want to monitor your ad 24 hours a day. Using a chatbot for Facebook Messenger ads can help you:
- Interact directly with your prospects. A chatbot always replies within a matter of minutes.
- Boost lead generation. A chatbot collects the information you want from your lead.
- Decrease the bounce rate. A chatbot can ask important questions to your lead and get them excited.
It goes without saying that a chatbot saves you and your team a lot of time. All you have to do is set up the chatbot.
What is a chatbot?
If you’re not familiar with chatbots yet, I can give you a quick explanation. You can see a chatbot as a virtual assistant, that proactively participates in an online conversation. If someone says hi and you’ve installed a chatbot, the chatbot says hi back. It recognizes words and sentences and sends a reply. You can connect a chatbot to a lot of channels, such as Facebook ads, your website, or WhatsApp. Here’s how you can integrate a chatbot with Facebook Messenger ads.
How to integrate a chatbot with Facebook Messenger ads in 3 steps
Creating a Facebook ad is quite simple. All you have to do is follow the steps on Facebook. Here’s a quick overview.
- Create your dialogue. The first step is to set up a dialogue: what do you want the chatbot to say? If you sell fashion, you might want to ask for the prospect’s size, style, or favorite brands. And then tell them about the discount or new products you have in stock.
- Create the first message. This one is crucial. A first impression always lasts. Facebook requires you to pick an image and set a welcoming message. After setting up your first hello, you get the so-called URL parameter and JSON code. You need those for step 3.
- Design the ad. The last step is to design the ad. It has to stand out and look sexy, so to say. In the messenger set up tab, you can decide how you want your ad to look. Think about copy, but also images. This is also the moment where you fill in the URL and JSON code. So your ad works like a charm.
After that, you’re good to go!
Create your own no-code chatbot in Trengo
In Trengo’s platform, you can easily create your own chatbot. You simply fill in questions that are frequently asked and add the right answers. The more variations of a question you provide, the smarter the chatbot becomes. And the more accurate its answers will be. You can teach your chatbot everything it needs to know, so it answers your potential customers to the best of its ability. Pretty simple, right?
Answer your Facebook Messenger ads with chatbots
If you integrate a chatbot into your Facebook Messenger ads, you can interact directly with your prospects, boost lead generation, and decrease the bounce rate. All while saving your customer service team time. Are you ready to get started? Try out Trengo for free.
Do you want to know more about Facebook Messenger ads? Find out 10 ready-to-use Facebook Messenger auto-replies to ads here.
Try Trengo for free!🚀
A shared inbox for teams.Create Account
More than 20.000 companies preceded you.